Meet Our Drivers
Our drivers are responsible for transporting members to and from doctors appointments, health education and maintenance of vehicles.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Transports members to and from appointments in a safe, courteous, efficient and timely manner
• Assist members in and out of van, escorting members to facility if necessary
• Maintains daily logs on van usage, gas expenditures, mileage and bus ticket distribution
• Notifies the supervisor/dispatcher immediately of any major or minor problems with the vans, including accidents or issues with members
• Ensure daily schedule and driver’s log is kept secure, completed and turned in daily
• Use proper phone/MDT etiquette including confidentiality of member’s protected health information (PHI)
• Inform dispatchers of pick-up and drop-offs, no-shows, and cancellations
• Maintain productivity standards in relation to trips and loaded mileage.
• Responsible for regular maintenance and equipment checks
• Responsible for keeping van neat and clean inside and out
• Maintain 90% on-time delivery rate
• Score in designated range on 90% of quality surveys
• Perform other duties as assigned